Popular Posts

Monday, August 15, 2016

I Boast about my Weaknesses

What makes Christianity unique from all other religions is that it is lived by the power of God Himself. We don’t do it by ourselves. He actually does it through us.
When we really understand that we live by His power, we start to enjoy Christianity. When we trust him for his power working in us, we really rejoice in Him.
Sometimes we feel weak to do something for God. That is normal. After all, it isn’t by our own power that we live out Christianity. It takes the power of God to do anything significant for God.  
That is the reason Apostle Paul says he is actually glad about his weakness and he boasts it knowing that power of Christ will rest on him.
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
#powerofgod #grace #salvation #church #testimony #soulwinning #preaching #Bible #theword #Abiydinsa #scriptures #abiywakumadinsa

No comments:

Post a Comment