Popular Posts

Friday, December 11, 2020

The Heart's Cry

 


"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done." Luke 22:42:

I cry. My heart cries. I know that I am nothing without his will. I know that I can do nothing without his will. I know that I have nothing without his will. My worth is being in the will of God that I am designed for. If I miss his will, I will miss the whole point. If I miss his purpose in my life, nothing makes sense any more.

Your will is what I am just created for. I don't see the meaning of life without it.

The best thing out of the will of God is the worst thing that can happen to me. The worst thing in his will is the best thing that ever happened in my life.

I would rather die for your will than to live without it.

I prefer to be poor in your will than to be rich without it. I would rather choose to look weak in your will than to be strong without it. I would rather be foolish in your will than wise without it.

I prefer to be miserable in your will than to be happy without it. I would rather be an outcast in your will to be accepted without it.

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

I would rather be persecuted in your will than to be appreciated without it.

. . . yet not my will, but yours be done. Luke 22:42

No comments:

Post a Comment