Popular Posts

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Blessed


Blessed are those who can say like Caleb “I am just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then”.

I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I am just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then. Joshua 14:11

Caleb is a good example of perseverance. He is a good example of not giving up. He is a good example of not being affected by different life situations.

He has seen in the lows and the highs. He has seen the yes's and the no's. He has seen success and failure. He has seen progress and setbacks.

Those life situations were not good enough to make him quit. He just continued.

All the life situations were not good excuses to give up.

Instead, all life situations taught him that they don't really matter. The more he passes through the life situations he came across, he could put them in their right places.

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well-fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. Philippians 4:12

Instead of all the life challenges makes him loses his passion to achieve more. They taught him that the only thing that matters is God himself.

Blessed are those who can say like Caleb “I am just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then”.
Abiy Wakuma Dinsa
For More Articles https://www.facebook.com/abiy.dinsa.37/notes
#God #Jesus #knowledge #rejoice # perseverance #trustgod #grace #salvation #church #testimony #rejoice #preaching #Bible #theword #Abiydinsa #scriptures #abiywakumadinsa

No comments:

Post a Comment