Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

There is something called fulfilling the will of God

This world is the world of competition. It influences us to follow it. Every
thing has a different voice and colors that attracts us to follow it. And you
can see many even, who call themselves ‘Christians’ follow the pattern.
Let me tell you there is something called fulfilling the will of God in life.
It may seem foolish; it may seem insignificant, it may seem unattractive and
glamorous. But let me say it again there is something called fulfilling the
will of God in life.
It isn’t a matter of being wealthy, it isn’t about being famous and it isn’t
even about being mighty. No it is a matter of fulfilling the will f God in
life. That is exactly what we are created for, nothing less nothing more.
I am fulfilled and satisfied in life because I haven’t my own flesh agenda to
fulfill. I am created for the will of God to be fulfilled in my life and God is
the one who takes responsibility to revel it to me. What I need to do is that
to open my heart to His will and take action to fulfill them as the provision
of grace that enables me to fulfill this will in my life also comes from Him.
Let’s ignore the call of the world into its valueless competition and let’s
declare with the apostle “I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward
call of God in Christ Jesus.” Phil 3:14
For more posts click the link below 


No comments:

Post a Comment